The BRIC-Link II is a low-cost, high-performance solution for audio-to-IP conversion. Like its predecessor, the BRIC-Link, BRIC-Link II provides an elegant way of moving linear or compressed audio with very low delay. BRIC-Link II is simple to use, and can be deployed over a wide range of IP links. While it carries an entry level cost, BRIC-Link II maintains superb audio specifications and hardware reliability, making the system perfect for STLs and other mission critical applications.
- Works on variety of data networks: T1/E1, ISM Band IP Radios, Satellite, WANs and LANs, public Internet connections
- Low delay – less than 25mS in linear modes, less than 30mS in FLAC modes
- Codecs – Stereo and mono linear mode, FLAC modes, AAC/HE-AAC modes, Opus, G.722 and G.711
- Web-based user interface
- Small size – 2 BRIC-Link IIs occupy 1U of rack space
- Streaming server capabilities