From the manufacturer that built the BRIC-Link and BRIC-Link II and with over 10,000 BRIC-Link IP audio codecs in circulation around the globe, we are proud to present the latest model in our popular IP audio codec line – BRIC-Link III.
Perfect for home studios, stadiums, and studio-to-transmitter links, this Comrex codec packs a powerful punch as a cost-effective, rock-solid, point-to-point IP audio solution that you can trust to do its job. It’s the “set-it-and-forget-it box” that’s beautifully boring – in the best way possible.
Now with a new, more powerful processor for improved performance and enhanced front panel for easy contact closure firing and auto-connects.
- CrossLock VPN for ultra-reliable transmission with low delay over even marginal IP networks
- Ideal for studio-transmitter links (STLs) and other 24/7/365 mission-critical applications
- AAC, HE-AAC, HE-AACv2, Opus, Linear PCM, FLAC, G.722, and G.711 encoding algorithms
- Compatible with all Comrex ACCESS & BRIC-Link models and NEW Gagl contribution service
- EBU 3326/SIP for third-party compatibility
- HTML5-based user interface for configuration & control
- Optional SwitchBoard for easy connections between codecs
- Optional Fleet Commander for controlling your Comrex fleet
- Small, compact half-rack chassis
- Top-notch technical support (English & Spanish)
- 100% designed & built in the USA at our manufacturing facility in Devens, Massachusetts