Crestron® AMP-8000 series amplifiers are designed to complement the Crestron Avia™ family of digital signal processors, and are well-suited for all types of commercial audio applications. Each model furnishes eight channels of clean, efficient amplification in a space-saving 1 RU rack-mountable chassis. Each channel is configurable for Lo-Z or Hi-Z operation, as well as stereo and bridged modes. Network connectivity enables configuration, monitoring, and control via the Crestron Avia Audio Tool software, a Crestron control system, or Crestron Fusion®.
Solid and Efficient Performance
AMP-8000 series amplifiers are engineered to deliver exceptional performance and reliability with low distortion, low noise, and high power headroom. Advanced Class D technology maximizes efficiency to reduce power consumption and heat dissipation. An internal universal power supply with power factor correction ensures consistent performance with varying line voltages.
Configurable and Controllable
The AMP-8075 model delivers 75 watts per channel into 4 or 8 ohm “Lo-Z” loads. Each channel is individually configurable via software for use with “Hi-Z” distributed speaker systems (either 70V or 100V depending on model). Adjacent pairs of channels may be configured for stereo or bridged operation. Stereo mode enables remote control of a stereo pair of speakers using a single set of controls. Bridged mode allows two channels to be combined to provide a single channel delivering 150 watts into 8 ohms.
Two versions of the AMP-8075 are offered. The namesake AMP-8075 model supports 4/8 ohm and 70V output, and operates on 100-120V AC line power. The “international” AMPI-8075 model supports 4/8 ohm and 100V output, and operates on 220-240V AC line power.
Both models feature professionally balanced inputs and support input signal levels up to +24 dBu. Rear panel input attenuation controls allow for signal level matching. Remote level control and monitoring is enabled using the Crestron Avia Audio Tool software, or using a touch screen control panel or mobile device through integration with a Crestron control system. Integration with a control system also enables centralized monitoring and control of multiple amplifiers throughout a facility as part of a Crestron Fusion managed enterprise.
AMP-8000 series amplifiers feature comprehensive protection against overheating, shorted or overloaded speaker lines, excessive signal levels, and other faults. Each channel is independently protected, allowing an individual channel to enter protection mode without interrupting the operation of other channels. Protection is automatic, quickly disconnecting the speaker line and shutting down the affected channel, and then restoring normal operation once the fault is resolved. Clear indication of any fault is provided on the front panel, and may also be reported to a control system to provide notification on a touch screen or mobile device, through a text message or e-mail, or at a central help desk using Crestron Fusion.
- High-efficiency eight-channel amplifier
- Robust and reliable performance
- Professional sound quality
- 75 watts per channel at 4/8 Ohms
- Each channel configurable for Lo-Z or Hi-Z operation
- Model AMP-8075 supports 100-120V AC line power and 4/8ohms or 70V output
- Model AMPI-8075 supports 220-240V AC line power and 4/8ohms or 100V output
- Mono, stereo, and bridged modes
- Comprehensive fault and speaker protection per channel
- Extensive front panel status indicators and output meters
- High-speed Ethernet LAN connectivity
- Software configuration, control, and monitoring
- Crestron® control system integration support
- Crestron Fusion® enterprise management support 
- Rear panel +24 dBu balanced inputs and level adjustments
- Detachable terminal block connectors for easy servicing
- Single-space 19” rack mountable
- High-density stackable without extra vent spacing