The Crestron SAROS SMT8T-AW-W-T-EACH speaker delivers professional grade performance and flexible installation.
The speaker has a clean and contoured enclosure, with weatherized construction. The speaker can be mounted to most solid flat surfaces using the included brackets and painted to blend with the surrounding architecture. The speaker comes with a rectangular grille and a preconstruction mounting kit SPKA-PMK-SMT8T-W-T is available as an accessory. The preconstruction mounting kit can be purchased prior to receiving the speaker to prepare an installation for speaker and cabling positions.
The surface-mountable indoor and outdoor all weather 2-way speaker features a 8 in. (203 mm) IMPP (Injection-Molded Polypropylene) woofer for deep, defined low end. A 1 in. (25 mm) ceramic coated aluminum tweeter provides crisp highs with consistent coverage across a wide listening area. A built-in 80 Watt multi-tap transformer allows for use with 70 and 100 Volt distributed speaker systems. Power handling is an impressive 160 W (Program), with a wide frequency response from 57 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB).
- High-performance 2-way surface mount speaker
- Designed for high reliability in both indoor and outdoor applications
- 8 in. (203 mm) IMPP (Injection-Molded Polypropylene) woofer
- 1 in. (25 mm) ceramic coated aluminum tweeter
- IPX6 rated for water and weatherized construction
- UL 1480A safety rated speaker for commercial and professional use
- 160 W Program, 250 W Peak (8 ohms)
- Built-in 80 Watt 70/100V multi-tap transformer
- 57 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB) frequency response
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- Paintable to blend with surroundings
- Mounting mechanism allows for pan or tilt
- Suitable for both Residential and Commercial applications