The Datapath VisionIO-XD2 provides two 4K capable zero latency loop through ports, each with alpha-blended overlay capability. When connected in series between the video source and the local monitor, the VisionIO-XD2 is capable of capturing video at full quality whilst mixing in overlay data into the live monitoring path without adding latency.
The VisionIO-XD2 offers a unique solution for the operator who needs both live video and overlay data to be displayed on a single monitor, whilst recording the stream in the background. Whether in a Medical Operating Room overlaying patient data onto surgical camera inputs, or whether adding overlays in Augmented Reality (AR) based applications, the VisionIO-XD2 offers a uniquely unparalleled and professional solution to the market.
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 input and 1 x HDMI 2.0 output (zero latency loop through)
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 input and 1 x DisplayPort output (zero latency loop through)
- Real time hardware overlay
- Eight lane PCI Express 3.0 - Providing 6 GB capture bandwidth
- All the features of Datapath’s latest VisionSC range of capture cards