The VisionRGB-E2S, a stand alone PCI Express x4 plug in capture card, delivers extreme performance with 650MB/s transfer bus bandwidth providing a further improvement to the 480MB/s of the VisionRGB-E2. This video capture has two complete capture channels supporting up to 1920x1200 DVI or 2048x1536 Analog resolution.
The VisionRGB-E2S captures the Analog/DVI data and triple buffers it into onboard storage. This data is then copied using DMA to the host system for display, storage or streaming.
When a Datapath graphics card is used, the VisionRGB-E2S capture card transfers the data directly to the graphics card thereby increasing performance. The VisionRGB-E2S capture card sends the relevant portions of each channel to use its graphics engine to render the data. This fully utilises the hardware and dramatically increases performance.
When the RGB/DVI data is displayed on a non Datapath graphics card, the VisionRGB-E2S sends the data to system memory or direct to the graphics card, dependant on the software used for display.
- High performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gatherClick to Enlarge
- On board processor for real time mode and sync detection
- When used with the Datapath range of graphics card, the CPU load is negligible even if the image is being upscaled to a video wall, resulting in real time performance
- The VisionRGB-E2S captures data at a maximum pixel rate of 340MHz. Once captured, the data is converted to either 555, 565 or 888 pixel and YUV modes display formats and then transferred over the PCI bus to host memory, for display on the desktop
- HD capture for each channel up to 1080P at 60 frames per second, HDMI capture up to 1080P and DVI up to 1920 x 1200
- Dynamic input source selection
- Administrator mode
- Update indicator
- The VisionRGB-E2s application program is also built into the Datapath Wall Control-red video wall software
- Applications include:
- Viewing Analog or DVI sources from PCs, MACs, Industrial or medical equipment, cameras and other video equipment
- Streaming video applications
- Video wall controllers