The professional AV market has begun to adopt 4K UHD technologies, with integrators and system builders demanding higher performance and greater resolutions in the video that they are working with. The Datapath VisionSC-DP2 offers video professionals the ability to simultaneously capture multiple 4K, Ultra High Definition, video feeds each at 60 frames per second.
Developed as part of the VisionSC family of capture cards, the VisionSC-DP2 offers unmatched capture performance and reliability.
The VisionSC-DP2 is supported by the Datapath Vision Performance Driver. Combining both Hardware and Software enhancements the Vision Performance Driver provides users with a variety of features to help them achieve their goals. Features include LiveStream a low latency capture solution, MultiStream allowing for the independent control of multiple instances of a single capture. A hardware based timestamping facility, automatic signal detection and more.
- Two independent DisplayPort 1.2 capture channels
- Eight lane PCIe Gen.3 interface, Net 6.4 GB/s total capture bandwidth
- Frame buffer memory - 768 MB
- Up to 8k x 8k capture resolution
- Single PCIe endpoint, allowing for more cards & captures to be placed within a single system.
- Full support of the Vision Feature set
- Datapath unified Windows® and Linux® driver support