Large scale video wall projects often require more resources than are available from a single motherboard or backplane, as more video capture channels are added or video wall sizes increase requiring added graphical outputs physical resources become scarce.
The Datapath range of VSN expansion chassis allow customers to seamlessly add additional video capture or graphical output cards to a system. Using scalable PCIe technology, expansion chassis can be added to the master system to provide additional PCIe slots allowing for uninterrupted communication between any device in any slot. Full gen-locking can be achieved between any cards within the whole system without the need for additional cables allowing tear free videos on Video Walls where multiple graphics cards are dispersed across several chassis.
- 11 slot expansion system providing 11 PCIe gen3 x8 slots and 1 PCIe gen2 x8 slot
- Supporting 8GB/s full duplex links between backplanes using the HLink-G3 and SLink-G3
- LEDs indicating connections
- Seamlessly capitalising on the transparency of the
- PCI Express architecture
- Automatically configured, making all the slots appear transparent to the host PC
- Provides increased I/O capacity and scalability