POWER AND THROUGHPUT:
Edge to core stackable platform, from 1 Gigabit to 100 Gigabit, all within 15.75in (40cm) of depth.
Groundbreaking AV GUI
A simplified user interface makes it easy to assign configuration profiles to each port.
Multicast in an Instant
NETGEAR IGMP Plus™ provides multicast functionality right out of the box for most AV over IP applications.
Sleek, Quiet Design
Less fan noise, and mounting ears included for rack mounting.
Auto-trunk and auto-LAG functionality auto connects with other M4350 (and M4250) switches.
FAST, EASY CONFIGURATION FOR AV PROS:
A streamlined interface enables factory default AV settings or user-specified AV profiles to be assigned to individual ports with just a few clicks.
DESIGNED FOR AV OVER IP RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX:
With built-in NETGEAR IGMP Plus™, there's little-to-no setup required for flawless Video over IP delivery. Enable multicasting right out of the box.
- 12 10G/Multi-Gig ports, and 12 10GBASE-X SFP+ ports
- 240W internal power supply
- Half-width form factor enables one or two switches in a single rack space for redundant top-of-rack
- Virtual Chassis stacking provides non-stop forwarding (NSF) and hitless failover
- Layer 3 feature set includes static, policy-based, and dynamic routing
- NETGEAR IGMP Plus™, AV User Interface, and Engage Controller speed up AV installations
- NETGEAR ProSAFE® Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement
- M4350-12X12F (XSM4324)
- Power cord(s)
- Console USB Type-C cable
- Switch rack-mounting standard bracket set
- Switch set of longer brackets for recessed mounting
- Switch pairing kit for two half-width M4350 switches in a single rack space
- Rubber footpads for tabletop installation
- Installation guide