The NEC FA Series provides crystal clear images for the ultimate visual experience and are the ideal solutions for today’s demanding applications. With 6 different fine pixel pitches (1.2mm, 1.5mm, 1.9mm, 2.5mm, 3.1mm and 3.8mm) the optimum display resolution can be achieved regardless of viewing distance; plus, the front serviceable design allows easy access and quick maintenance when needed. The LED-FA025i2 is a 2.53mm pixel pitch module designed for vibrant and colorful content visualization. Boardrooms, auditoriums, retail and airport signage, situational awareness, broadcast and museums are just some of the applications where the NEC FA series is designed to be integrated. The FA Series is engineered with multicolor LEDs that deliver improved contrast, uniformity and viewing angles compared to other similar direct view LEDs and have no external cables required for installation. With full redundancy designed in for reliability, the front serviceable design allows easy access and quick maintenance when needed. NEC offers full planning and design, installation and post installation maintenance support, ensuring you get a custom tailored solution allowing you to focus on what’s most important - your business.
- Designed with multicolor LEDs and a refresh rate of >= 2880 Hz for excellent image quality
- HDR capable when used with controllers that output HDR
- Improved LED performance with better contrast, viewing angles, brightness uniformity and color uniformity
- Built in data and power redundancy ensuring the display remains operational in the event of a single controller of power supply failure
- Front serviceable modules allowing for installation in difficult to access areas
- Pixel cards are hot-swappable and can be replaced without turning the display off
- Shallow depth and reduced weight allow for greater installation flexibility and also meet ADA requirements