The NEC FE Series provides vibrant LED imaging in a cost effective package and are the ideal solutions for today's demanding applications. With 6 different fine pixel pitches (1.2mm, 1.5mm, 1.9mm, 2.5mm, 3.1mm and 3.8mm) the optimum display resolution can be achieved regardless of viewing distance; plus, the front serviceable design allows easy access and quick maintenance when needed. The LED-FE038i2 is a 3.80mm pixel pitch module designed to deliver impressive and colorful content visualization. Boardrooms, auditoriums, retail and airport signage, situational awareness, broadcast and museums are just some of the applications where the NEC FE series is designed to be integrated. The FE Series is engineered with NationStar LEDs that deliver excellent imaging at a low cost and have no external cables required for installation. The front serviceable design allows easy access and quick maintenance when needed. NEC offers full planning and design, installation and post installation maintenance support, ensuring you get a custom tailored solution allowing you to focus on what's most important – your business.
- Designed with NationStar LEDs and a refresh rate of >= 2880 Hz for excellent image quality
- HDR capable when used with controllers that output HDR
- Improved LED performance with better contrast, viewing angles, brightness uniformity and color uniformity
- Front serviceable modules allowing for installation in difficult to access areas
- Pixel cards are hot-swappable and can be replaced without turning the display off
- Shallow depth and reduced weight allow for greater installation flexibility and also meet ADA requirements
- Pixel cards are upgradeable to a finer pixel pitch, or technology improvement. Upgrade a 3.8mm display to a finer pitch display by just upgrading the pixel cards, or upgrade current LED technology to COB when it becomes available.
- No need to reinvest in the entire wall, or change the mounting structure