The NEC Q Series II Outdoor DvLED is designed to provide high-bright, quality imaging in outdoor environments. Rated IP65 to stand up to some of the harshest environments. With pixel spacing options of 2.8mm, 3.9mm, 4.8mm & 5.9mm the optimum display resolution can be achieved regardless of viewing distance. The Q Series Outdoor is engineered to deliver vivid content visualization, even in harsh outdoor settings. The square, modular design can be scaled to any size and allows for creative installations to be realized. The front and rear serviceable design helps to minimize downtime by providing easy access and quick maintenance. The Q series outdoor dvLED is the ideal solution for live event venues, DOOH, airports, train and bus stations. NEC offers full design & planning services plus post installation service plans, ensuring to get a custom-tailored solution allowing to focus on important business.
- 5.95mm pixel pitch with a refresh rate of ?3840 Hz for excellent image quality
- IP65 rating helps to provide impressive durability in harsh outdoor settings
- High brightness ?5500 cd/m2 ensures clear images even in harsh outdoor sunlight
- Easy front/rear access for easy installation and maintenance
- Pixel cards are hot-swappable and can be replaced without turning the display off
- Unique, strong, light weight modules with quick lock devices make the Q Series II perfect for rental LED applications
- Perfect for applications in live event venues, DOOH, transport, retail, cinema, entertainment, museum and arenas