MGW Nano TOUGH is a rugged, MIL-STD certified H.264 HD/SD Encoder featuring low latency video streaming for ISR and Situational Awareness video. MGW Nano TOUGH supports critical metadata processing and hardware-based motion stabilization. It contains a real-time image stabilization chip optimized for footage from ground and airborne vehicles.
With less than 2lb of weight, based on a solid state-of-the-art design containing no moving parts, the Nano TOUGH features a 100% silent operation. Its low power mode requires only 10W for Full HD 1080p compression and streaming. MGW Nano TOUGH is the ideal appliance for airborne applications or portable missions in extreme conditions.
- The smallest, lightest Ruggedized HD H.264 Encoder with KLV - under 2lb
- MIL-STD461F, MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified
- Metadata processing and hardware-based motion stabilization
- Best-in-class connectivity options: 3G, HD/SD-SDI, Composite and HDMI video inputs
- Only 10 Watts for 1080p HD compression and streaming – ideal for UAV platforms
- Built-in resolution scaler, hardware based motion stabilization and AES encryption
- IP streaming of HD/SD Intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance (ISR) imagery
- Real-time Situational Awareness video from deployed assets
- Broadcast quality video contribution in harsh environments